(Adds Oaktree Capital, Canadian Natural, JAL, PetroBakken; updates Renault, BHP Billiton) Jan 28 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals involving European, U.S. and Asian companies were reported by 2100 GMT on Thursday. (For Reuters columns on deals, click on [DEALTALK/]) ** Oaktree Capital Management is seeking to sell German flexible packaging maker Nordenia International AG for about 600 million euros ($844 million), people familiar with the matter said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Deals of the day -- mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.