** Italian oil refiner ERG SpA and French oil major Total SA agreed a refining and marketing joint venture in Italy, the companies said, sending ERG's shares higher. [ID:nLDE60R0B3] ** The talks for the merger of air cargo operations of ailing Japan Airlines Corp and Nippon Yusen KK have reached an impasse over the basic framework of the deal, the Nikkei business daily reported. [ID:nSGE60R0L9] ** Italian oil refiner ERG and French oil major Total have agreed a refining and marketing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Deals of the day -- mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.