(Adds BASF, Taylor Wimpey, America Movil, Anaconda Mining; updates Google, AGF Management) Nov 30 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals involving European, U.S. and Asian companies were reported by 2100 GMT on Tuesday. (For Reuters columns on deals, click on [DEALTALK/]) ** Swiss engineering group ABB is to buy U.S. industrial motors firm Baldor Electric Co for $3.1 billion to capitalise on a global push for energy efficiency and boost its North American ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Deals of the day -- mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642