(Updates with share price, details) By Justin Hyde DETROIT, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Automotive parts supplier Delphi Corp. on Tuesday posted weaker fourth-quarter earnings as charges for job cuts offset new business from automakers other than its largest customer, General Motors Corp. Delphi, one of the two largest parts makers in the world, faces continuous pressure from automakers who have seen prices for their vehicles decline in recent years. Delphi said it was on track with its plans ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Delphi profit falls on restructuring charges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642