* Democrat criticizes Republican tactics on trade deals * Urges vote on Korean pact by Memorial Day in late May * Colombia officials in DC for talks on labor concerns * Colombia Embassy floods Congress with flowers (Adds USTR spokeswoman comment, paragraphs 8-9) By Doug Palmer WASHINGTON, March 29 (Reuters) - A senior Democratic lawmaker on Tuesday urged the Obama administration to prod Republicans into action on a free trade pact with South Korea by "immediately" sending Congress ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Democrat urges White House push ahead on Korea deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.