(Adds CEO comment and glass repair business, updates shares) By Jennifer Laidlaw BRUSSELS, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Belgium's largest car seller D'Ieteren reported a more than 10 percent skid in 2002 earnings on Thursday and forecast flat results this year as a slowdown in demand for new cars puts the brakes on profits. D'Ieteren, which owns 59 percent of Europe's largest car rental firm Avis Europe , said it was difficult to predict how this year would pan out given the possibility of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-D'Ieteren 2002 skids, sees flat 2003" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.