(Recasts throughout) NEW YORK, Nov 21 (Reuters) - DirecTV on Friday said President Roxanne Austin will leave the company after News Corp. completes its takeover of the No. 1 satellite television service's parent, Hughes Electronics Corp. . News Corp. named Mitchell Stern, chief executive of its Fox television stations unit, to replace Austin. "Austin made it clear that her aspirations were to become a chairwoman," the source said. "There simply wasn't that opportunity at DirecTV under ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-DirecTV president to leave after News Corp closing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.