* Cites additional voting activity * Says polls to close at 1:30 p.m. central time * Dollar Thrifty shares up 0.4 pct; Hertz falls; Avis up (Updates with third delay) CHICAGO, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Car rental company Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group said on Thursday that it had delayed the shareholder vote on Hertz Global Holdings Inc's roughly $1.5 billion takeover bid for several hours, citing additional voting activity. Dollar Thrifty opened a shareholder meeting at which it was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Dollar Thrifty delays Hertz vote for hours" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.