(Adds remarks from analysts, details, background, byline) By David Bailey CHICAGO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Dura Automotive Systems Inc. on Monday said its U.S. and Canadian subsidiaries have filed for bankruptcy, hurt by production cuts by major U.S. automakers and escalating costs of raw materials. Dura, whose biggest customer is Ford Motor Co. , joined auto and truck parts maker Dana Corp. in filing for bankruptcy in 2006. European operations and some others that account for 51 percent of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Dura Automotive files for bankruptcy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642