(Adds details, stock performance) By Siobhan Kennedy NEW YORK, July 24 (Reuters) - Electronic Data Systems Corp. on, the No. 2 computer services company, Wednesday reported a smaller-than-expected second-quarter profit due to potential losses on its contract with bankrupt WorldCom. EDS said that new business contracts fell short of expectations as customers delayed signing deals amid a near freeze in technology spending. It said revenue growth would remain in the low single digits ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-EDS 2nd-quarter earnings hit by WorldCom exposure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.