(Adds estimate, outlook, revenue, byline) By Wei Gu NEW YORK, April 26 (Reuters) - Electronic Data Systems Corp. , the nation's No. 2 technology services provider, on Monday posted a much narrower quarterly loss but lowered its 2004 earnings forecast due to the sale of a business and additional risk from its money-losing U.S. Navy contract. EDS, whose shares fell 4 percent in after-hours trading, has had problems winning profitable new contracts because of its high cost structure. New ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-EDS quarterly loss narrows, outlook disappoints" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.