(Adds comments from conference call, updates share price) By Patrick Lannin and Patrick McLoughlin STOCKHOLM, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Electrolux , the world's biggest maker of home appliances, warned on Thursday that soaring steel prices would hit its second-half profits to the tune of 500 million crowns ($68 million). It hoped to keep its dividends and put through price rises in white goods, but its shares lost more than seven percent. Other stocks seen as vulnerable to steel prices also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Electrolux warns profits to be hit by steel prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.