(Recasts) By Emmanuel Jarry and Emile Picy PARIS, June 28 (Reuters) - Embattled EADS co-Chief Executive Noel Forgeard ruled out resigning at a French parliamentary committee hearing into Airbus delays on Wednesday amid mounting evidence its German shareholders want him to go. Forgeard was called to appear before a closed session of the French parliament's finance committee to discuss recent delays to Airbus's flagship A380 superjumbo programme and his decision to sell EADS shares in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Embattled EADS co-CEO Forgeard rules out resigning" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642