(Adds European Commission reaction) By Huw Jones BRUSSELS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - The Dutch state broke European Union rules by holding "golden shares" in telecoms group KPN NV and mail and delivery firm TNT NV , the top EU court said on Thursday, sparking bid speculation around TNT. The ruling hands Brussels more ammunition in its crackdown on restrictive shareholdings that EU member states could use to shield companies from foreign takeovers. "The court finds that the special shares ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-EU court says Dutch KPN, TNT golden shares illegal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642