* Meeting set for Brussels on Friday * Industry ministers from all 27 states invited * EU wants state aid rules maintained (Recasts with Belgian officials) By Ilona Wissenbach BRUSSELS, May 28 (Reuters) - The European Commission called a meeting of European trade and economy ministers for Friday to discuss the future of carmaker Opel in Europe, insisting any solution must comply with EU state aid rules. Overnight talks in Berlin between German authorities and officials from Opel's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-EU says aid rules must apply on Opel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.