* MAN annual general meeting being held in Munich * VW wanted 5 representatives on MAN supervisory board * VW says withdrawing 3 nominations on EU recommendation * EU: taking control of board now would breach EU rules * MAN shares up 0.5 percent, VW up 1.5 percent (Recasts, adds European Commission comment, analyst comment, background) FRANKFURT/MUNICH, June 27 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG suffered a setback in its efforts to create Europe's biggest truckmaker as a European ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-EU scuppers VW plans to take control of MAN" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.