* EU, U.S. trade talks seen starting by June * Could be benchmark for others to follow * EU could add 0.5 pct to GDP, U.S. 0.4 pct by 2027 * Agriculture seen as big sticking point By Philip Blenkinsop and Ethan Bilby BRUSSELS, Feb 13 (Reuters) - The United States and European Union aim to start negotiating a vast Transatlantic free trade pact by June, though the plan confirmed on Wednesday faces many hurdles before it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-EU, U.S. fire starting gun for free trade talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.