(Adds PSA quotes paragraphs 9-10, analyst comment paragraph 7) By Jean-Michel Belot and Rebecca Harrison PARIS, May 28 (Reuters) - French carmaking duo PSA Peugeot Citroen and Renault said on Wednesday the rampaging euro was weighing on profit margins and PSA warned that hitting its full-year targets would be tough. "The economic and monetary context is not favourable, and in these conditions reaching our targets will be difficult," PSA Chairman Jean-Martin Folz told shareholders at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Euro hurts French carmakers, PSA warns on targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642