(Updates with closing price) By Vicki Kwong HONG KONG, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Luxury fashion retailer Ports Design Ltd made a dazzling stock market debut in Hong Kong on Friday, with its shares jumping on investor hopes of growing demand for expensive clothes among affluent Chinese. The company, which runs the Ports International clothing chain in Asia, raised HK$367.5 million ($47.12 million) from a share sale handled by CLSA Equity Capital Markets Ltd. Shares in Ports Design ended the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Fashion retailer Ports Design dazzles in HK debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.