* Q2 EPS 64 cents vs Street view 58 cents * Revenue up 13 pct to $1.8 bln vs Street view $1.7 bln * To focus on organic growth, 'strategic' buys * Shares up 2.3 percent (Rewrites first seven paragraphs to focus on M&A strategy; adds CEO comment, share move, byline) By Deepa Seetharaman DETROIT, July 28 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Federal-Mogul Corp said it is turning its attention to strategic acquisitions, but indicated it would still be open to a takeover. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Federal-Mogul turns focus to strategic buys" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.