(Adds CEO and CFO comments from conference call) By Jane Barrett MILAN, July 28 (Reuters) - Fiat slashed losses at its core car unit in the second quarter in what analysts said were astonishing results for the Italian industrial group, sending its shares sharply higher on Thursday. Fiat Auto, which dragged the group to a record loss in 2002, cut its trading loss to 88 million euros ($106 million) from 238 million in the second quarter of 2004. Ten analysts polled by Reuters had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Fiat beats targets in Q2 as Auto unit slashes loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642