* Fiat earnings aided by strong Chrysler performance * Chrysler maintains 2012 guidance of $1.5 bln profit * To begin sales of key product Dodge Dart in 2nd qtr * Fiat shares down about 5 pct in Italy (Adds comments by Chrysler CEO, financial details, industry background) By Bernie Woodall and Jennifer Clark DETROIT/MILAN, April 26 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat SpA beat analysts' forecasts for first-quarter earnings as U.S. unit Chrysler Group LLC posted its best quarterly profit since ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Fiat-Chrysler beats forecasts as Europe weighs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.