(Releads with targets, put option on auto unit, adds analyst, trader comments, updates shares) By Jane Barrett BALOCCO, Italy, July 26 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat clawed its way to second-quarter operating profit on Monday but said it would miss some future targets in an "overly optimistic" turnaround plan drawn up by the group's former management. Investors, however, focused on bullish comments by its CEO on Fiat's option to sell its loss-making auto unit to General Motors , boosting the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Fiat claws to operating profit, to miss some goals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642