* Struggling Italian carmaker ever more reliant on Chrysler * Cash flow at US unit to fall * European prospects for group uncertain By Bernie Woodall and Jennifer Clark DETROIT/MILAN, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Fiat said on Wednesday its debt grew by about 1 billion euros in 2012 as European car sales tumbled 14 percent, leaving the Italian carmaker ever more dependent on strong growth at U.S. unit Chrysler. As Fiat's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Fiat debt grows as recovery spending mounts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.