(Adds Welfare Minister, analyst comment) By Jane Barrett MILAN, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Fiat refrained from exercising an option to sell its car unit to General Motors when it came due on Monday, saying it would wait at least until the end of talks to settle a spat over the put's validity. Fiat and GM said a mediation process to sort out the dispute over the put option would end on Feb. 1 and Fiat said it would hold off on pulling the trigger until Feb. 2 at the earliest. The pause ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Fiat gives talks a chance before exercising GM put" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642