(Adds analyst quotes) By Gianluca Semeraro and Rachel Sanderson MILAN/ROME, June 20 (Reuters) - Italian industrial group Fiat intends to keep hold of its stake in RCS Mediagroup , its chief executive said on Monday, chilling speculation about a hostile bid for the publisher. Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne denied speculation the struggling automaker could sell its 10 percent stake in RCS to allies of Roman corporate raider Stefano Ricucci. "Maybe someone else had that idea. I ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Fiat holds on to RCS Media stake, chills bid talk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642