(Writes through with CEO comments, adds share close) By Jane Barrett MILAN, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Disappointing results from Fiat's auto unit overshadowed the group's two consecutive quarters of narrowing losses on Friday but managers said a car-led rescue plan would show through more clearly in the fourth quarter and early 2004. Fiat fell deep into loss last year, partly due to a slump in auto sales, and has kicked off a wide restructuring to focus on cars and pull back to operating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Fiat loss shrinks in Q3 but Auto still weighs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642