(Adds gross debt, forecasts) By Jane Barrett MILAN, July 31 (Reuters) - Fiat's operating loss shrank to a smaller than expected 25 million euros ($28.27 million) in the second quarter as a make-or-break restructuring began to bear fruit, though analysts said it was too early to sound the all-clear. Fiat has spent the last 18 months battling through its worst ever crisis, partly brought on by a slump in car sales, forcing what was once Europe's biggest automaker to slash jobs, sell ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Fiat oper loss shrinks as revival plan kicks in" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.