(Adds source on Marchionne chosen as CEO) By Jane Barrett MILAN, May 31 (Reuters) - Fiat will fill the sudden vacancy in its top management by picking Sergio Marchionne, the head of Swiss inspection group SGS and a Fiat director, to take over as its CEO, a source close to the Italian group said on Monday. Fiat had to scramble to find a new chief executive after Giuseppe Morchio resigned on Sunday in protest at Ferrari chief Luca di Montezemolo being named chairman of Italy's biggest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Fiat picks independent director as new CEO -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.