* Naples plant workers approve plan for greater flexibility * Minister says Fiat should be satisfied with vote result * Result of vote less than expected by Fiat - source * Fiat shares ease 0.4 pct, slightly underperform sector (Adds comments from source on Fiat expectations) By Daniel Flynn ROME, June 23 (Reuters) - Backing for Fiat's groundbreaking plan to boost labour flexibility at a factory near Naples was less than the company expected, a source close to the matter said, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Fiat workers back plan to save plant, future open" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642