(Adds details, releads) MILAN, April 26 (Reuters) - Police and striking Fiat workers clashed at a car plant in southern Italy on Monday, injuring nine people as a labour dispute halted virtually all of the group's vehicle production in the country. Seven strikers were hurt when police tried to clear a picket line at the Melfi plant with a truncheon charge, union representatives said. Two police officials were injured by stones thrown by the protestors as one bus managed to break ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Fiat workers, police clash, dispute hits output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.