* Mulally's total compensation for 2011 was $29.5 mln * Ford 2011 net income was highest in more than a decade * Most of Mulally's compensation is tied up in stock (Adds response from UAW; details on U.S. sales performance, 2012 outlook) By Deepa Seetharaman and Bernie Woodall DETROIT, March 30 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co boosted Chief Executive Officer Alan Mulally's total compensation by 11 percent to nearly $30 million last year, despite the automaker falling short of its targets on market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Ford CEO pay rose 11 pct to $29.5 mln in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.