(Adds analyst comment, details, paragraphs 6-8, 14) By Poornima Gupta DETROIT, May 17 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co.'s finance arm will slash branches, shift jobs, and add services in an effort to streamline operations, the automaker said on Monday. Ford Credit, which funds vehicle purchases and leases through Ford dealerships, will pare down its U.S. and Canadian sales operations from 163 to 78 branches, and have them focus on financing all of the company's car brands instead of a few as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Ford Credit to cut branches, shift jobs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642