(Updates with debt sale, adds details) By Dena Aubin NEW YORK, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co.'s Ford Motor Credit Co. finance arm sold $1 billion of debt on Wednesday, attracting buyers with junk-like yields in its first debt sale in more than four months. The offering attracted more than $1.5 billion in orders, according to an investor looking at the sale. Ford Credit paid yields at the high end of initial guidance to compensate for growing risks clouding its parent, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Ford Credit sells $1 bln notes at junk-like yields" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642