(Adds details, updates stock price) By Poornima Gupta DETROIT, May 19 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. on Wednesday said it expects to exceed its North American pre-tax profit forecast range of $1.5 billion to $1.7 billion for 2004. "We do expect to beat our North America milestone," said Greg Smith, Ford Americas president, told a gathering of analysts at its headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan. He did not give a reason for the stronger outlook. The second-largest U.S. automaker also said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Ford to exceed N. American profit forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642