(Updates throughout with details, background, share prices, analyst comment) By Justin Hyde DEARBORN, Mich., Jan 22 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. on Thursday reported a larger net loss for the fourth quarter, as the cost of job cuts in Europe and a restructuring of its spinoff deal with former parts arm Visteon Corp. offset improved finance and automotive results. But Ford reported a full-year net profit for the first time since 2000, and operating earnings for the year and the quarter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Ford fourth-quarter net loss widens" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.