(Adds comments from Ford President Mark Fields) By David Bailey DETROIT, March 19 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co has other options to cut costs if a just-completed round of buyouts for its U.S. blue-collar work force comes up short of its targets, the automaker's chief executive said on Wednesday. "We have a lot of other options to keep right-sizing the place," Ford Chief Executive Alan Mulally said in a presentation to analysts in New York that was monitored by Webcast. Mulally said he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Ford has other options if buyouts come up short-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642