(Recasts to reflect sale; adds pricing information) By Dena Aubin NEW YORK, Nov 17 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co.'s finance arm sold $1 billion of 10-year notes on Monday, taking advantage of strong demand after winning a stable rating outlook from a leading rating agency last week. The issue came days after Standard & Poor's cut its ratings on Ford to the lowest investment grade but indicated the auto giant would not likely be downgraded again for the next two years. "Sentiment is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Ford Motor Credit sells $1 bln 10-year notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642