* Ford fourth-quarter profit surpasses analyst estimates * Outlook weaker than some analysts expect * Euro zone likely in recession for the full year-CFO By Deepa Seetharaman and Paul Lienert DETROIT, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co forecast a $2 billion loss in Europe this year, hurt by a punishing recession that could drive down industry sales in the region beyond 2012's nearly 20-year low. Ford said on Tuesday its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Ford sees $2 bln loss, slumping sales in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.