(Adds GETRAG Ford joint venture details, economy ministry comment) By Peter Laca BRATISLAVA, Nov 30 (Reuters) - A Ford Motor Co. joint venture is near to signing an agreement with Slovakia on building a car parts plant for up to 400 million euros ($532.3 million), sources close to the deal told Reuters on Tuesday. "There are still some issues to be negotiated, but we expect the deal to be finalised by Thursday," said once source who is close to the government. The deal adds to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Ford venture close to 400 mln euro Slovak plant deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642