* Hollande meets ArcelorMittal CEO, demands furnace restart * Industry minister says France "in conflict" with Mittal * French unemployment topped 3 mln in August, 13-year high By Gilbert Reilhac FLORANGE, France, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The French government urged ArcelorMittal on Thursday to restart idled blast furnaces at a plant in northeastern France or put them up for sale, declaring itself in a "tug-of-war" with the steel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-France demands restart of threatened Mittal furnaces" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.