(Adds fund manager, analyst comment, updates shares) By Alison Tudor and Jean-Michel Belot LONDON/PARIS, July 28 (Reuters) - The French government will raise about 1.3 billion euros from selling part of its holding in Renault in a move seen boosting long term sentiment in shares of the French carmaker. Bankers handling the sale said the French government would sell about 8.5 percent of Europe's fourth biggest automaker through the open market. After the placement and a subsequent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-French government cuts stake in Renault to 15 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.