(Recasts with Raffarin quotes, adds opinion poll) By David Evans PARIS, Nov 23 (Reuters) - The French prime minister appealed on Saturday to truckers and haulage bosses to settle their dispute before roadblocks go up on Sunday evening, but a union official said the two sides remained far apart. Unions have called for roadblocks across the country on Sunday evening if talks fail, reviving memories of industrial action in the 1990s that paralysed roads and ports, disrupted freight and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-French PM urges deal in stalled haulage talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642