* Fund and CDC have 8.33 pct stake * CDC bought 2.35 pct stake on market for 19 mln euros * Shares up 4.7 pct (Adds comment, details, opening share price) PARIS, Feb 25 (Reuters) - A fund created by French president Nicolas Sarkozy to come to the rescue of companies hit by the credit crisis unveiled its first investment on Wednesday, saying it had bought 2.35 pct of car parts maker Valeo for 19 mln euros. The purchase by France's strategic investment fund (FSI) in the open market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-French state's strategic fund buys Valeo stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.