(Releads with talks continue, adds fresh quotes paragraphs 3-5) By Catherine Bremer and David Evans PARIS, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Transport chaos loomed in France on Sunday as truckers remained locked in pay talks with bosses after threatening to block roads across the country if there was no deal by a late-evening deadline. After four hours of what have been termed "last-ditch" talks, union officials said it was too late to stop many of the blockades going up even if a deal was reached at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-French trucker talks deadlocked, blockades loom" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.