* GE to invest $100 mln in site * State tax incentives totaling $74 mln over 12 years * 1,200 initial jobs, hiring to start later in 2009 * Michigan governor: high-paying jobs at facility * GE's Immelt calls for U.S. industrial renewal (Adds Immelt quotes, details) By David Bailey and Soyoung Kim DETROIT, June 26 (Reuters) - General Electric Co plans to open a research center in the economically ailing U.S. state of Michigan, in a bid to boost its technology and software presence ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-GE sets Michigan research site, calls for renewal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642