(Adds background on pension plan, total financing costs) By Dena Aubin NEW YORK, June 26 (Reuters) - Massive investor demand prompted General Motors Corp. on Thursday to increase the size of a jumbo bond sale by about $4 billion, to $17 billion, making it the largest financing ever in the corporate bond market. The world's largest automaker, raising cash to plug a hole in its pension fund, sold the first portion of the global debt package, $13.55 billion of dollar, euro and sterling ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-General Motors boosts bond sale to $17 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642