* Number of unemployed falls more than expected * Economic outlook darkens, job market to suffer * Retail sales rise unexpectedly in Oct (Adds labour shortage, minister quote) By Madeline Chambers BERLIN, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Unemployment in Germany fell more than expected in November, data showed on Wednesday, but economists warned the labour market cannot escape unscathed from a downturn predicted for Europe's biggest economy. The seasonally-adjusted figures from the Federal Labour ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-German unemployment dips, outlook darker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.