* Merkel says will help Opel find an investor * Stops short of making specific promises * Says will use 60-day breathing space to find solution * Opel head says company deserves state support * Says company is well positioned with new products (Recasts with new Merkel comments, background) By Christiaan Hetzner RUESSELSHEIM, Germany, March 31 (Reuters) - German Chancellor Angela Merkel came to GM unit Opel empty handed on Tuesday, saying she would help Opel find an investor but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Germany's Merkel offers Opel nothing concrete" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.