(Adds Boeing plant talks, STMicroelectronics shares, details) LONDON, May 20 (Reuters) - British engineering firm GKN said on Thursday it was in talks to pull out of helicopter maker AgustaWestland by selling its half stake to Italian partner Finmeccanica. GKN's stake in the world's second-largest helicopter maker by revenues is estimated by analysts to be worth over 800 million pounds ($1.41 billion) but they said Finmeccanica could pay more for getting total control. "Negotiations ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-GKN in talks to sell AgustaWestland stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642